Translate

Friday 6 September 2013

Member Code For All MMM Participants and Managers


Member Code Of MMM 2012



1. Take part in the MMM to help other members first, and    then get help for yourself.
2. I realize that there is a risk not to have time to get help.Therefore,100% responsibility for taking part on itself.
3. Money invested in any case do not mind,invest for the latest and understand that helping other people.
4. MMM takes aim - to create a fair financial system.
5. I believe that we can create a world in which people live in love and abundance.
6. I undertake to protect the mutual aid fund in difficult times.
7. I give you my word that, in any event, an effort of will cope with their own panic.
8. I understand that by spreading doubt, I weaken the MMM and increasing their own risk. With people around the light will be sharing images and good humor.
9. All my friends know that I am involved in the MMM. For I am not ashamed of this, and am proud to have had the courage and speed of thought.
10. I understand that the MMM develops only if its members are developing. I understand that even 10 of my friends with whom I share the information - it is an important contribution to the overall campaign.
11. The only free advertising - it is word of mouth. All other advertising - it is a huge cost and excess load on the system. Because telling about MMM wherever possible and appropriate.


Mohd Nizam
Manager@MMM
+91 7411415868


No comments:

Post a Comment